Please forward your C.V. with a covering letter to: [email protected] if you are:
- interested in a permanent position
- a student wishing to train in childcare
- bank staff
We will respond within 3 days of receiving your email.
We are currently recruiting for a: Level 3 Nursery Nurse/Practitioner reporting to the Manager at the setting.
Duties will include:
- Working as part of a team and using your initiative and imagination to generate new ideas
- To provide a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the Setting
- To give support to other personnel within the Setting;
- To implement the daily routine in the base room.
- Ensuring the Nursery runs smoothly whilst providing high quality care
- Using your excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with parents, children and to welcome visitors to the nursery.
- Looking after children of all ages between 6 months and 5 years
- Providing a good role model for Nursery Nurses, Assistants and Students.
- Planning and preparing activities to develop all aspects of the child’s individual development in a stimulating atmosphere.
- Care and supervision of the children with regard to their physical, emotional and intellectual needs.
- Having lots of fun!
You will need:
- A NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- A good understanding of the EYFS and to be able to use this to plan activities for the children
- An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children and the ability to link these to the individual child’s needs.
- Enthusiasm and passion for providing high quality childcare.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (40 hours)
Pay: Dependant on experience and qualification
Responsible to: Deputy manager and Manager
Full JD available from and application to [email protected]