A typical day
At Kinderoos we believe that care and education are equally important in the experience which we offer children.
The routines and activities that make up the session/day in the setting are provided in ways that:
- help each child to feel that she/he is a valued member of the Kinderoos;
- ensure the safety of each child;
- develop their confidence and independence
- help children to gain from the social experience of being part of a group; and
- provide them with opportunities to challenge their minds and help them to value learning.
- Breakfast is served until 8:50am
- Mid morning snack with milk
- Lunch is served at 12pm
- Mid afternoon snack with milk
- Light afternoon meal served at 4pm
We are able to provide an extended service of a 7.30am start or a 6.30pm finish or both to meet parent’s needs. There is an additional charge for this service, please ask a member of staff for further information. Prior booking of a late finish will prevent incurring a late collection fee.
Please also speak to the manager regarding minimum sessions recommended and best way to select sessions to provide stability, routine and access to curriculum.