All children are signed in upon their arrival. In the morning we expect all children to arrive at the setting by 9am and in the afternoon, children should arrive by 1:30pm. The staff are required to follow up any absence as per Kinderoos Attendance and Absence Policy.
- Illness: – Please email or call the setting to inform us regarding your child’s absence. Please clarify type of absence so that the manager can decide if any action is required. (Especially in light of Covid 19).
- Medical appointments or treatments
- Religious holidays
- Personal or family emergency
Parents are requested to provide the setting as much notice as possible for an early collection. Please be aware that emails are not checked throughout the day and hence it may be better to call and speak to a member of staff.
- To make all parents aware of the Attendance and Absence Policy at the point of registration.
- If a child that should be in attendance for a particular session is absent, the Manager will contact the parents.
- If a child that is in receipt of a Free (funded) place and attendance is a concern, the manager is required to notify the Early Years Team at Hounslow Borough.